Software Engineering Intern - Flutter team
- Interned at Flutter team, Google's open source UI toolkit for crafting beautiful cross-platform apps.
- Created Layout Explorer in Dart DevTools, a new tool coming in Flutter v1.12 stable release for debugging Flutter layout issues and fixing overflow error which is one of the most common errors in Flutter.
- Layout Explorer was announced at the biggest Flutter Event (Flutter Interact) and received positive reactions from users.
- Collaborated with senior Developer Advocate in Flutter to make a YouTube video to introduce and promote Layout Explorer's features.
- Received peer bonus for diagnosing and fixing an integration test failure caused by breaking change in Dart pub.
- Wrote 53 corner test cases in Flutter core repository (flutter/flutter) resulting in more structured Flutter error message and comprehensive test coverage in Flutter error handling.